Adaptive Project Management and Facilitation
- Helping Scientists Adopt Participatory Group Processes (https://www.iaf-world.org/site/global-flipchart/10/helping-scientists)
- Lanier, A. and Sukop, M. (2016) Interdisciplinary Projects Require an Adaptive and Agile Management Approach: South Florida Water, Sustainability, and Climate Project Experience. World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2016: pp. 184-189. doi: 10.1061/9780784479865.019
- Lanier, A.L. 2014. Book Review of Agile Practices for Waterfall Projects by Barbee Davis. PM World Journal Vol. III, Issue VI – June 2014 http://pmworldjournal.net/article/agile-practices-waterfall-projects-shifting-processes-competitive-advantage/
- Project Management Plan: Accelerated Update of the ODOT/APWA Standard Specifications for Construction. ODOT Contract #28829. December 14, 2012. Final Deliverable. For Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Process Paper. Specifications Update Process and Implementation for the 2008 Update of the ODOT/APWA Standard Specifications for Construction. Deliverable for: ODOT Contract #28829, Task 2. August 2011. For Oregon Department of Transportation.
Other Publications and Documents